If you want to attend the conference, you need to make a registration at first. Here are 3 types of Registrants, please see the detail requirement for each type in below.
1. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf).
2. Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
① Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
Making a presentation only on the conference without paper publishing.
1. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
2. Timing: a maximum of 10 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
3. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
4. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
5. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
6. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
7. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
② Poster Presentation Only( Poster)
Providing poster only on the conference without paper publishing.
1. Posters are very welcome at the conference for exchange
2. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
3. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
4. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
5. The main content is a summary of the article, it is better to put the conference logo ().
Participating in the conference only without presentation or paper publication